Just for a moment, imagine you are in a love relation
which is as perfect as you desired.
Consider yourself lucky if you don’t have to imagine it.
Now, a question,
Now, a question,
what if it falls apart tomorrow!
Does this scare the shit out of you?
If yes, then you are vulnerable.
Consider yourself in a war zone with
no weapon and can be shot anytime.
What I am trying to say is that you don’t love
yourself enough!
yourself enough!
Sounds harsh, I know, but I have my reasons
and solution for it.
Reasons are simple!
Are you that weak to not live without anyone?
The harsh reality is either you are going to leave one day
or either people will leave you?
So again, why not to get attached to memories
instead of people.
Don’t take me wrong, I am not saying that you should
not fall in love but you should love yourself first!
Now how to do that?
This comes under the solution I was talking about.
This comes under the solution I was talking about.
Sounds repetitive, I know again but let’s dig it again.
Write down your hobbies,
something which you love doing, it could
be as non-productive as playing games.
Now think about how to monetize it,
trust me people who love to play games
trust me people who love to play games
like PUBG are earning.
And just improve on it.
The problem we mostly come up with is either we
write goals instead of hobbies,
write goals instead of hobbies,
and second is we don’t stick to it.
Trust me on it, once you get going and earn
even a single cent out of it, people will start
respecting you and here’s the bottom line,
You can’t love a person everyday but
certainly can respect them.
Explaining it a little, expecting your partner to
love you everyday is a problem
in itself but they can respect you, given
you must have done something to earn it.
No comments:
Post a Comment